This is a delicious dish that requires very little prep time. The bulk of the time involved in this recipe is hands-free, just letting the flavors mingle and the rice cook in the oven! Another very easily switched up recipe, use any spices you like, and feel free to add veggies or chicken if you want. We'll give you more variations every so often, changing the basic recipe for the seasons. Enjoy, as this one makes the whole house smell insanely good!
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Place the rice, water, and seasonings into an oven proof container.
3. Cover with a lid, or aluminum foil, and place in the oven.
4. Cook for 30-40 minutes or until the water is fully absorbed.
5. Remove from the oven, allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
6. Fluff and serve, adjusting to taste if necessary.
7. Enjoy every last mouthful!